Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Facebook clearly would love for Android devices users who are addicted to Snapchat to try out Slingshot, which got its worldwide launch in June. Here's what the company had to say about Slingshot's new feature:
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Rule Gotham City! Build your hideout, then recruit and train an army of henchmen to do your bidding. Command iconic super-villains from the Batman: Arkham universe, including the Riddler, Harley Quinn and Killer Croc, to become Gotham City's next criminal kingpin. Sign up for beta at.
- The Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe in this premium game and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and stop Brainiac before it's too late.
- Gamers will grow their collection of legendary DC Comics super heroes and villains, customizing super teams with the right heroes for each encounter in this mobile RPG.
- Conquer Westeros in an epic combat strategy game based on the hit television series from HBO. Prove the wit of your spies and the might of your forces on the battlefield as you extend your dominance across the seven Kingdoms. Join an alliance, rise to power, and then try to take the Iron Throne if you dare!
Ironically, Google first launched Chrome for Android many years ago for Ice Cream Sandwich users. Now that era is ending for the browser. In a post on the official Chromium blog today, Google stated:
This is the first time since 2011 that Samsung has not been on top of Gartner's worldwide smartphone sales list on a quarterly basis, and it's most likely due to high sales of Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Gartner stated:
Monday, March 2, 2015
- Embark on an epic single player campaign through 5 realms and countless dungeons
- A new asynchronous multiplayer mode called Strongholds.
- Customize your Stronghold, manage and defend it, and raid opponents' Strongholds to ravage their loot
- Next generation AAA graphics with full support for Metal on iOS at launch
- All new evolution system: loot gear and evolve it to level up your power
- Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey
- Daily and Weekly Events: tackle daily dungeons and weekly Wanted Challenges for more rewards
Overall, Dungeon Hunter 5 looks like a worthy follow-up to Dungeon Hunter 4, which many players enjoyed for its deep RPG and multi-player elements. If you want to check out more than the trailer above, Gameloft also recently showed off a couple of Gameplay videos on its YouTube channel, which you can check out at the source links below.
Source: Gameloft (YouTube)
Sunday, March 1, 2015
As part of its Mobile World Congress announcements, BlackBerry that it will offer its SecuSUITE service, created by its subsidiary Secusmart, for enterprise customers who get the Galaxy S6 in collaboration with the Samsung KNOX security software. Another BlackBerry service, WorkLife, will also be integrated into Samsung Knox. Both WorkLife and SecuSUITE will be launched for Samsung KNOX later in 2015.
The first promo video shows a lot of the sleek looks for both smartphones, but shows little about the hardware inside.
Now that both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge have been officially revealed to the world, the company has also released its first promotional video for both smartphones. The clip puts most of the emphasis on the design of those devices.